Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Spa Day success!

Our pastor's wife has been "stressed out" lately, so our Sunday School class decided to give her a day at the spa for her birthday last month. Everyone was so excited about it, that it spread to the whole church. What started out to be a 1-hour massage turned into a 5-hour "EVERYTHING" package!! She finally went today, and I got to pick her up when she was done. It's just a good feeling when you come up with a great gift idea that WORKS! She looked lovely. She couldn't stop talking about the fancy pedicure. (They did tons more than the average mall-style pedicure.) She got lunch, flowers, hair & makeup done, Swedish massage, and a spa facial. I almost had more fun planning it than if I'd gone myself. (Although I'd NEVER turn down a day at the spa!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment