Saturday, October 3, 2009

I love great deals!!

Okay, my whole shopping trip this week went really well, but I HAD to share this part of it! One of our local grocery stores is doing a breast cancer awareness thing this week with General Mills. You get a $3 catalina (coupon for next time, printed at the register) for buying 5 qualifying GM products. In addition, you get a $1 catalina if you buy 3 Green Giant products. Cool thing is, you can double dip, because the Green Giant stuff is on the same list! So here goes; watch this:

I bought 5 GM items and got my $3 catalina on order #1. Then, we move on to order #2:

Cheerios - $2 each box
Cheerios - $2 each box
Green Giant frozen veggie - $1 each box
Green Giant frozen veggie - $1 each box
Green Giant frozen veggie - $1 each box

Total cost: $7

Coupon - $1 off Cheerios
Coupon - $1 off Cheerios
Coupon - $.50 off veggies
Coupon - $.50 off veggies
Coupon - $.50 off veggies
Coupon - $3 catalina

Total coupns - $6.50

My cost for order #2: $.50 PLUS another $3 catalina for next time AND a $1 catalina for next time!!! HA! HA! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment